Bubbles Bubbles

Original and Cool

Great concept for a game. Pretty simple and fun to play. Good powerups and music. 9/10.

Vex Arena: 02 Vex Arena: 02

Awesome

Great game. This is what New Grounds needs. The game engine was great. It was fairly simple in the coding (I think) but it was really fun to play and didn't get boring easily. The pseudo 3D really made the game more interesting. I think it might have been better if you had had a couple variations of the enemies though. It was good how there was a different response from the enemy depending on where you hit him, but I think it would have been better if there was actually a death animation instead of just the fade out. The car physics were great in the 3rd level.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

PS: How long did it take you to make this?

PeteCook responds:

As I said in my comments, I started the game in July 2003. That would mean I spent a good 6/7 months on it. Thanks for the review.

An ArchonCl. Collection 2 An ArchonCl. Collection 2

BEST. THING. EVAR.

Weeee....I remember most of those.

How 1337 are you!? How 1337 are you!?

Heh heh heh...

I am the God of 1337ness. 40/42, probably because I said 1337 was annoying.

3d south park models 3d south park models

Ha Cool

That was cool. Good animation. You should do more 3D stuff. There were just 2 problems I noticed. Cartmans fatter and Kenny's hood goes out further. Otherwise, perfect. Nice work.

MMCitySports MMCitySports

One flaw

It was a great game, but the problem was that it ran too slowly. If you could make the speed faster and make it run more smoothly, it would be much better.

Blood Shed (Revised) Blood Shed (Revised)

distracted

I was having a mildly entertaining time until I thought I recognized the music. I moved the window to try to see if there were music credits and I got my ass whooped. But that's besides the point. Pretty good game, I liked the crappy graphics. I think there should have been more different animations for when the characters got shot. Overall though, a pretty good game, and I will probably play again.

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

happy tree friends

yes...very bloody, gorey, funny, gives you a slightly guilty feeling after watching it..yes very reminiscent of happy tree friends...

the skullkid the skullkid

great game...short

great game...fun destroying things...good music...pretty good game play....funny how he couldnt walk around things in his way...and funny how every1 at the office has guns...if everyone had guns there would be much fewer office rampages...or a hell of a lot more...any ways...the game was good but far, far too short...it took me like 2 minutes...sorta like sex...but thats another story...shouldve had more levels with combinations of shootouts and chainsawing...overall great tho

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

best game ever!

jeezus christ great game..everythings good...no problems at all...great eating peoples heads, setting them on fire, making them freak out, cutting them in half, etc...just great....especially since their the FBI...10 out of 10 beeyotch