Let It B Let It B

Dude

I had the same idea for a Clock Day movie...oh well. Nicely done. That's coincidental, isn't it?

Popeofdope responds:

yeah, i tried to keep the idea secret to. I thought the whole concept was pretty obvious, good thing i got to it first i guess

Orange B Orange B

Not too bad

I think that the graphics and backgrounds could use alot of work. There was almost no detail in the backgrounds, and in general, gradients don't look good for the backgrounds. It would have been better if there was more to it than just that. It needed more humor. In the future, it may be better to redraw your characters so that they are all in your style.

18 hours of my Life! 18 hours of my Life!

You used my gun

I didn't feel like reviewing the movie, so ignore all the ratings. You used the Desert Eagle I drew and didn't give me credit for it.

Hands off my woman Hands off my woman

Not bad for a start

Let's see. It needs more of a plot. Even though it is a music video, it would be better if there was a general storyline. It needs better graphics, and more of them. It looked like your backgrounds and the guitar were traced bitmaps, and those were the only real graphics other than the clocks. The clocks looked decent, but it would have been better if you had redrawn them. There should have been more action, instead of you yelling at Irish, which was basically your hands moving, and the speech arrow moving. Which brings me to my next point. It needed more animation. There was hardly any movement. The hands and the sppech arrow were basically the only things that moved, which were simple tweens. It would have been better if they had fought.

Anyways, not bad for your first NG submission. At least it survived. So keep working at Flash and you'll get better.

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Nice and Original

Great music by any standard, especially with just those noises. Original idea, too.

Renegade Shadow - Prelude Renegade Shadow - Prelude

: (

Stop making my pants feel inferior. . (

Blood is darker than that.

MonkeyClock responds:

I made the blood light so it would stand out; I'm doing this for my art courseork so it is stylised in many ways.

Spongebob Squarepants Spongebob Squarepants

Quite Good

I thought the music was excellent. Dredg really fit the mood of the movie. The graphics weren't stunning, but definately got the point across. I loved the creativity, and it really is good to see a sophisticated movie like this on New Grounds. I really loved the part where Amelie started crying and the tears turned into hands. I also loved the subtle reference to Da Vinci in the background.

Overall, a solid movie with lots of creativity, but I think it could have used slightly more time and effort.

Drive Drive Revolution 2 Drive Drive Revolution 2

k.

One time, there was this guy, and he was like "woah" and I was like "woah" so I slapped him.

Frontier Psychiatrist Frontier Psychiatrist

FOGM I MADE THIS

(partially) and it's finally out! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ticking briefcase Ticking briefcase

Wee!

Fifenated!

But joo didn't give me any credit! >: (

I like the camera angles alot.